Release Notes for HiKam A7 Firmware 1.1.20 (Release date: Nov 9, 2018) :
- Official release for Alexa Echo Show support. Also works with Echo Spot, Firestick, and Fire Kindle with Alexa.
- Bug fix
This is a stable release target for long time reliable running. Strong recommend to update to this release.
For Your Information:
Motion Zone feature is available in the firmware.
Strong recommend adding Motion Zones to your Human Detection or Motion Detection settings, to get more quickly and accurate alarm detection.
Major Roadmap for Near Future Releases:
1. MAC Client is coming soon.
Recent Previous Update in July, June, May, Feb, Jan 2018:
- New: Motion Zone feature.
- New: Add Cloud Recording feature
- New: Add support to multi alarm push server, increasing reliability
- New: Upgrade Video Codec to H.264 High Profile.
H.264 High Profile can help extend SD card storage for 20% to 30% more duration, and also 20% to 30% saving on mobie data while checking live video by 4G/3G.
- New: Add Google Push support to Android App, help app saving battery.
*HiKam A7 is available in Amazon.com. Try search 'outdoor security camera hikam'
*How To Upgrade the Firmware:
go to app --> 'My Camera' Page, go to settings of the camera --> Camera Update, as below,
If you have any thoughts or ideas or comments or feature request to A7, just feel free to contact us.
Submit ticket in the support web, or send us email email@example.com.
We will response in 24 hours, most of cases in 4hours.