Release Notes for HiKam A7 Firmware 1.1.21 (Release date: Dec 16, 2018) :
- Offline issue fixed: SD card failure may cause the camera offline.
- SD Card status report (need to work with new app release which will come later before end of Dec)
This is a stable release target for long time reliable running. Strongly recommend to update to this release.
For Your Information:
Motion Zone feature is available in the firmware.
Strong recommend adding Motion Zones to your Human Detection or Motion Detection settings, to get more quickly and accurate alarm detection.
For more information, check https://hi-kam.com/falsealarms
Major Roadmap for Near Future Releases:
1. MAC Client is coming soon.
2. Vechicle Detection is coming soon.
If you are interested in this feature, please write to us to let us know how you want to use it. This will help us understand and design a more useful feature for you.
Just send to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent Previous Update in Nov, July, June, May, Feb, Jan 2018:
- New: Official release for Alexa Echo Show support. Also works with Echo Spot, Firestick, and Fire Kindle with Alexa.
- New: Motion Zone feature.
- New: Add Cloud Recording feature
- New: Add support to multi alarm push server, increasing reliability
- New: Upgrade Video Codec to H.264 High Profile.
H.264 High Profile can help extend SD card storage for 20% to 30% more duration, and also 20% to 30% saving on mobie data while checking live video by 4G/3G.
- New: Add Google Push support to Android App, help app saving battery.
*HiKam A7 is available in Amazon.com. Try search 'outdoor security camera hikam'
*How To Upgrade the Firmware:
go to app --> 'My Camera' Page, go to settings of the camera --> Camera Update, as below,
If you have any thoughts or ideas or comments or feature request to A7, just feel free to contact us.
Submit ticket in the support web, or send us email email@example.com.
We will response in 24 hours, most of cases in 4hours.