Release Notes for HiKam A7 Firmware 1.1.10 (Release date: May 6, 2018) :
- New: Add Cloud Recording support. Now we are providing free service of Cloud Recording to all of our A7 2018 Version users. The free service will keep short alarm clip in the Alarm Log for 72 hours in the cloud.
The Cloud Recording can be enabled in 'My Camera', click settings of the camera > Cloud Storage Settings. (requires latest release of Android App in Google Play or latest release of iPhone app in App Store)
- Fix fallback alarm issue in Human Detection.
Major Roadmap for Near Future Releases:
1. MAC Client is coming soon.
2. Amazon Echo Alexa Support, IFTTT Support
3. and more features....
Recent Previous Update in Feb, Jan 2018:
- Add support to multi alarm push server, increasing reliability
- New: Upgrade Video Codec to H.264 High Profile.
H.264 High Profile can help extend SD card storage for 20% to 30% more duration, and also 20% to 30% saving on mobie data while checking live video by 4G/3G.
- New: Add Google Push support to Android App, help app saving battery.
- Improve Human Detection for person close scenarios, e.g. front door scenario
- Bug Fix:
✅Alarm recording inconsistence with alarm log while only Human Detection is enabled.
✅Short Alarm Clip now start earlier to capture more activities
✅other bug fixed
*HiKam A7 is available in Amazon.com. Try search 'outdoor security camera hikam'
*How To Upgrade the Firmware:
go to app --> 'My Camera' Page, go to settings of the camera --> Camera Update, as below,
If you have any thoughts or ideas or comments or feature request to A7, just feel free to contact us.
Submit ticket in the support web, or send us email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will response in 24 hours, most of cases in 4hours.