Release Notes for HiKam S6 Firmware 1.3.18 (Release date: June 15, 2018) :
- New: Motion Zone feature.
You can set Motion Zones to important area you care about. Camera will only detect the motion zones you set, ignore motions out of motion zones.
Strongly recommend setting Motion Zone to Motion Detection or Human Detection, both Motion Detection and Human Detection will benefit from it, more quickly and more accurately.
Require iOS or Android latest app in App Store or Google Play.
- Video transmission optimization
- Bug fix
Major Roadmap for Near Future Releases:
1. MAC Client is coming soon.
2. Amazon Echo Alexa Support
Previous Update in May, Feb, Jan , 2018 :
- New: Add Cloud Recording Feature
- New: Upgrade Video Codec to H.264 High Profile. H.264 High Profile can help extend SD card storage for 20% to 30% more duration, and also 20% to 30% saving on mobie data while checking live video by 4G/3G.
- New: Add Google Push support to Android App, help app saving battery.
- Bug Fix:
✅Alarm recording inconsistence with alarm log while only Human Detection is enabled.
✅S6 IR LED bug under some case.
✅other bug fixed
How To Upgrade the Firmware:
go to app --> 'My Camera' Page, go to settings of the camera --> Camera Update, as below,
If you have any thoughts or ideas or comments or feature request to S6, just feel free to contact us.
Submit ticket in the support web, or send us email firstname.lastname@example.org.