The camera can be manually added into the Device list of your HiKam app on many mobile devices. To do it the following conditions must be satisfied:
- The camera has been set up successfully.
- The camera is connecting to the Internet.
- You have the camera’s device ID.
- You know the camera’s password. It is either the factory default 123 or the new password configured during the setup.
To manually add the camera:
- Launch the HiKam app.
- Tap + at the upper-right corner.
- Tap Manual.
- When prompted, type in the device ID. If the device already existed in your app, the notice of “device already exists” will be popped up.
- Name the device and input its password. Tap Next at the upper-right corner to add the device into your device list.
After completion you can manipulate this camera from your HiKam app.